[Rdo-list] Trying to install the RDO

Hassan, Ashraf ashraf.hassan at t-mobile.nl
Sun Nov 8 07:57:15 UTC 2015

Hi Marius,
     Thanks for the DNS  info, that is inline with my expectation that you need it in the overcloud.
     For the installation of the undercloud, actually I followed literally the procedure in the link you sent earlier, but I got stuck at the end in the installation puppet, when I check the log I find only error in the rabbitmq, when I google this error , I do not find much information about it, however, in one of the public mailing list it says you should not bother yourself much with this error because it is only the script!!!, however regarding the puppet exit error, I do not see any information at all.
      For my undercloud.conf: http://pastebin.com/wNb55tSC
      For my underlcoud installation log: http://pastebin.com/ZPwvX4EB
      For the extracted errors in the undercloud installation log: http://pastebin.com/ZPwvX4EB
      System Enviroment variables: http://pastebin.com/rndYa1wi
      Hosts File: http://pastebin.com/kaXeRsRr
      Enabled Services: http://pastebin.com/WYeZstsv
      Network Interfaces: http://pastebin.com/BUBuJmA5

      How can fix the error? Do I need a fresh installation for the Centos?

Thanks,

Ashraf Hassan

N.B.: op (de inhoud van) deze e-mail is een DISCLAIMER met belangrijke VOORBEHOUDEN van toepassing: zie http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer <http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer>

This e-mail and its contents are subject to a DISCLAIMER with important RESERVATIONS: see http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer <http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer>