[Rdo-list] RDO-Manager ovecloud change existing plan, how?

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:19:24 UTC 2015

Hi Hugh,

I've tried to change the plan:

# tuskar plan-update -A Compute-1::NeutronEnableTunnelling=False
c91b13a2-afd6-4eb2-9a78-46335190519d
# tuskar plan-update -A Controller-1::NeutronEnableTunnelling=False
c91b13a2-afd6-4eb2-9a78-46335190519d
# export NEUTRON_NETWORK_TYPE=vlan

But the stack failed, I also see that plan-update doesn't work:

[stack at instack ~]$ heat stack-show 4dd74e83-e90f-437f-b8b5-ac45d6ada9db |
grep Tunnel
|                       |   "Controller-1::NeutronEnableTunnelling":
"True",

Regards
Pedro Sousa