[Rdo-list] Better CMS for rdoproject.org WAS Re: Bugzilla component for website?

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 17:10:02 UTC 2015

Le lundi 16 mars 2015 à 17:44 +0100, Kashyap Chamarthy a écrit :
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 05:06:11PM +0100, Alan Pevec wrote:
> > > If the website was actually built from content hosted at
> > > this repository it would make more sense (and I think we *should* be
> > > producing the website this way, although I don't believe we're doing
> > > that right now).
> >
> > Parts of the site are:
> > https://www.rdoproject.org/packaging/ is generated from
> > https://github.com/redhat-openstack/openstack-packaging-doc
> > and the rest is wiki but it is a good suggestion to replace it with a
> > light-weight CMS backed by git.
>
> IIRC, community.redhat.com runs on Middleman, which is light-weight,
> static and `git` based run by the OSAS team at Red Hat. We could
> probably use something like that?

Yep.

I have a ready to deploy ansible task for a automated builder ( even if
I am looking more and more on using jenkins or something similar )

We are using this for project atomic, for gluster and
community.redhat.com.

And we (osas) are looking at a converter from mediawiki to middleman,
for the ovirt project.

--
Michael Scherer
Open Source and Standards, Sysadmin