[Rdo-list] Fwd: OpenStack Israel Call For Papers

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 20:26:56 UTC 2015

Hi, folks. It's that time of year again. The Call for Papers for the
OpenStack Israel event is open. This is always a large, exciting event,
and, by all accounts, it's a great event both to speak and to attend.

Details below. CFP closes April 16th, so you have just one month to get
your talks submitted.

--Rich