[Rdo-list] openstack.redhat.com is now rdoproject.org

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 13:28:37 UTC 2015

For some time, we've been moving over to the 'rdoproject.org' name on
the RDO website. As of yesterday, the SSL cert is in place, and we've
completely switched over. I've updated all of the internal links to
point to the right hostname, and external links will continue to work
indefinitely, although we probably won't maintain the SSL cert on the
hold hostname for very long.

Many thanks to Michael Scherer for his assistance on this.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/