[Rdo-list] GSoC Cloud in a Box

Jon Schlueter jon.schlueter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:44:42 UTC 2015

On Jun 18, 2015 5:55 PM, "sad man" <asadxflow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Tom, That's a great way to go about it but it totally eliminates
any programming/development from the task and as it is summer of code I
need to implement an open source code base. So do you have any suggestions
for me regarding maybe extending your idea to do some development?

> Otherwise currently based on responses on this thread, I am going for
directly interfacing pack-stack with Anaconda (need to do more research on
exact nuts & bolts of it).

Maybe a bit of a ui for working through the common config file tweaks.

Jon