[Rdo-list] Juno on Fedora 22

Will Yonker aragonx at dcsnow.com
Wed Jul 22 20:41:35 UTC 2015

> I also commented out second line in  /etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_dnssd.conf

I do not have this file.

> # cd   /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/packstack/puppet/templates
>
> and apply third patc from http://textuploader.com/yn0v
>  It will disable provision_demo.pp.

I tried using patch but it failed.  Looks like my file doesn't have the
ipv6 check so the lines are different.  I deleted that whole block
manually.  Was that correct?

> Then run
>
> # packstack --answer-file=./answer-file-aio.txt

I had to edit
/usr/share/openstack-puppet/modules/apache/templates/httpd.conf.erb and
insert
     Include conf.modules.d/*.conf
right after
     IncludeOptional "<%= @confd_dir %>/*.conf"

But I still got an error at: neutron.pp
Error: Could not autoload puppet/provider/vs_port/ovs_redhat_el6: Could
not find parent provider ovs_redhat of ovs_redhat_el6

The error file contained:

Error: Could not autoload puppet/provider/vs_port/ovs_redhat_el6: Could
not find parent provider ovs_redhat of ovs_redhat_el6^[[0m
Error: Could not autoload puppet/type/vs_port: Could not autoload
puppet/provider/vs_port/ovs_redhat_el6: Could not find parent provider
ovs_redhat of ovs_redhat_el6^[[0m
Error: Evaluation Error: Error while evaluating a Virtual Query, Could not
autoload puppet/type/vs_port: Could not autoload
puppet/provider/vs_port/ovs_redhat_el6: Could not find parent provider
ovs_redhat of ovs_redhat_el6 at
/var/tmp/packstack/bc47df3faa1e4c0e9a87dbeb02d13c8e/modules/vswitch/manifests/ovs.pp:84:29
on node

Again, thank you very much for the help!

believed to be clean.