[Rdo-list] Juno on Fedora 22

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:21:20 UTC 2015

> Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:46:46 +0000
> From: aragonx at dcsnow.com
> To: rdo-list at redhat.com
> Subject: [Rdo-list] Juno on Fedora 22
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install on Fedora 22 and ran into a few issues.  My first
> question is if I should be trying for Juno or Kilo.  I haven't been able
> to get Kilo working so I switched to Juno.  In order to get Juno to go, I
> had to edit the rdo-release.repo file and point the baseurl to
> http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-juno/epel-7/.
>
> Is that the correct way to do it?

*******************************
  Setup RDO KIlo (AIO) on Fedora 22

*******************************

# dnf install -y https://rdoproject.org/repos/rdo-release.rpm

# dnf  install -y openstack-packstack

# dnf install fedora-repos-rawhide

# dnf  --enablerepo=rawhide update openstack-packstack

# dnf install python3-pyOpenSSL.noarch python-service-identity.noarch python-ndg_httpsclient.noarch

**********************

At this point run :-

# packstack  --gen-answer-file answer-file-aio.txt

and set

CONFIG_KEYSTONE_SERVICE_NAME=httpd

I also commented out second line in  /etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_dnssd.conf

# cd   /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/packstack/puppet/templates

and apply third patc from http://textuploader.com/yn0v
 It will disable provision_demo.pp.

Then run

# packstack --answer-file=./answer-file-aio.txt