[Rdo-list] Manually Install RDO packages

sad man asadxflow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 00:37:35 UTC 2015

Hi, as I've mentioned that I am working on a RDO-Fedora remix for my GSoC.
I have a problem regarding PackStack "yum".

My idea is to install RDO packages during OS installation (when other
system packages are being installed) and then PackStack at first boot. (I
am writing an Anaconda add-on to do so).

But the problem is that even if all packages are already installed
packstack still tries to run:

yum install -y puppet hiera ....

which results in an error on a system that is offline (I use a VM with no
internet connectivity so that install is totally offline).

​Is there a solution to this?​

PS: PackStack works if I place RDO rpms in yum cache and direct repo url to
this cache folder.

--
Cheers,

Asadullah Hussain