[Rdo-list] Massive Un-Subscriptions?

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 13:42:09 UTC 2015

On 01/22/2015 08:33 AM, Tomás Olivares wrote:
> Looks like I was unsubscribed to the list somehow. Maybe it has to do
> with the issue we were having a couple of days ago? Anyways, I just
> re-subscribed but wanted to know if everyone got the same email.
>
> Good to be back though :)

Once again, we're very sorry for the noise and the inconvenience. It
appears that the addresses were subscribed in error, and they have all
been removed, along with, apparently, a few false positives into the batch.

We're still investigating how that happened, so that we can ensure that
it doesn't happen again, but for now, the unsubscribe noise should be ended.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/