[Rdo-list] Hangout: What's coming for Ceilometer in Kilo. February 9th

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 19:42:57 UTC 2015

Mark your calendars: On February 9th, at 14:00 UTC, Eoghan Glynn will
present a hangout covering what's coming for Ceilometer in the Kilo
release of OpenStack.

https://plus.google.com/events/cht3k5nr5u73pv3d08i7vq5m570

Kilo milestone 2 is due on February 5, so this is traditionally around
the time that mid-cycle meetings happen to evaluate the status of
projects, and set expectations for what will actually make it into the
release. So I hope that we'll be able to schedule more of these hangouts
in time between Milestone 2 and the release on April 30th. (See
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Kilo_Release_Schedule for the release
schedule.)

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison