[Rdo-list] Strange question: multiple NICs in VMs?

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:33:30 UTC 2015

Not sure , it's  that what you want, but libguestfs-tools (CentOS 7) or qemu-nbd (Fedora) allows
modify qcow2 image for 2 NICs before uploading to glance with no problems.
Than glance image may have as many NICs as you need.
http://bderzhavets.blogspot.com/2014/08/setup-qcow2-standard-centos-7-image-to.html

Boris