[Rdo-list] possible workaround on RDO to install in CentOS 7

Joubert RedRat joubert at redrat.com.br
Wed Jan 7 11:28:36 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I'm Joubert and is my first post here.

A few days I tried to run RDO on CentOS 7 but don't work to run instance (
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/56572/no-valid-host-was-found-on-start-instance/
)
Yesterday I tried to install RDO on CentOS 7 in EC2 instance and ... runs
normally! Then I decided to see all possible logs and compare.

I found a error that not had in RDO EC2, "qemu-kvm: -chardev
pty,id=charserial1: Failed to create chardev"
https://gist.github.com/joubertredrat/f2863c9105385beb5ae6

Based on this I searched a lot and found this article
https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=48075#p206211

I reinstalled 3 times my server, RDO, changed fstab file, rebooted server
and on 3 times worked fine, as in log
https://gist.github.com/joubertredrat/7e32056a2ecdec1d61fb

Then in this case isn't a good way to put this on RDO workarounds to CentOS
7 users?

Regards

--
"O que quer que você faça na vida, será insignificante. Mas é muito
importante que você o faça... por que ninguém mais o fará." Gandhi