[Rdo-list] Decrease the memories of the undercloud

Ashraf Hassan asma2103 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 09:40:16 UTC 2015

Hi All,    My undercloud has 48GB memories, and I am thinking to move memories to a compute node, so the final memories of the undercloud is 30GB, and I will do as per the following:    1- Delete the discovered compute node    2- Shutdown the undercloud as normal linux node.    3- Swap the memories.    4- Boot the undercloud    5-  Rediscover the node.    Is that correct? is 30GB for undercloud is enough? Thanks, Ashraf