[Rdo-list] FW: RDO build that passed CI (rc2)

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Thu Apr 30 23:01:28 UTC 2015

I did a CenOS fresh install with the following steps for AIO:

yum -y update

cat /etc/redhat-release

CentOS Linux release 7.1.1503 (Core)

yum install http://rdoproject.org/repos/openstack-kilo/rdo-release-kilo.rpm

yum install epel-release

cd /etc/yum.repos.d/

curl -O
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-trunk/epel-7/rc2/delorean-kilo.repo

yum install openstack-packstack

setenforce 0

packstack --allinone

and got again:

Error: nmcli (1.0.0) and NetworkManager (0.9.9.1) versions don't match.
Force execution using --nocheck, but the results are unpredictable.

But if I don't do a yum update and install AIO it finishes successfully and
I can yum update afterwards.

So if nobody can reproduce this issue, then something is wrong with my base
CentOS install, I'll try to install the latest CentOS from ISO now.

Thanks!
Arash