[Rdo-list] RDO Test Day, tentative, May 5th, 6th?

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 16:55:34 UTC 2015

Per conversation on IRC, we're thinking that May 5th/6th would be a good
time for a test day, to run the Kilo release through its paces.

As usual, we'd need
* Documentation of how to do the usual packstack installation
* New documentation for using RDO-Manager (Hugh says that this will be
ready)
* Suggested test cases

I've started a wiki page at http://rdoproject.org/RDO_test_day_Kilo like
we usually do.

If there's any compelling reason *not* to pick these dates, please speak
up ASAP. I'll be sending out wider announcements tomorrow if I don't
hear any objections here.

Thanks.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com