[Rdo-list] OpenStack Juno: best way to implement quotas?

Steve Poe steve.poe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:11:12 UTC 2015

It's all internal where typical instances will associate to a
static/floating IP. Again, the goal is to manage the resources so we don't
have a default where everyone can launch 5 or 50 instances. I maybe
over-thinking it; I hope it becomes easier than what my brain can handle at
the moment. :-)

Steve