[Rdo-list] Objective - Feasible ?

Dan Radez dradez at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 14:09:52 UTC 2015

On 04/27/2015 12:21 PM, Alan Pevec wrote:
>>> This wiki should probably now redirect to OPNFV BGS project.
>>> Not Packstack but Quickstack manifests were used as the basis for work
>>> Dan did in OPNFV Project Bootstrap/Get started (Genesis):
>>> https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=genesis.git;a=blob;f=foreman/docs/src/release-notes.rst;hb=HEAD
>> Interesting read, now if only i could find this iso they mention in
>>   4.3.1   Software deliverables
>>  135 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>  136 Foreman/QuickStack at OPNFV .iso file
>>  137 deploy.sh - Automatically deploys Target OPNFV System to Bare Metal
>
> It's at http://artifacts.opnfv.org/ I'll let Dan tell us which build
> is known good.
>
> Cheers,
> Alan

Been on PTO, sry for delay in response.

The integration work I did was in quickstack, not packstack.
This is an old commit but shows what was done:
https://github.com/radez/astapor/commit/1603fa4008eed4a28efc626294b28856d089c52a

the ovs specific stuff is being moved out to the ODL puppet module so
there isn't much to it. It's just setting the ML2 driver to ODL and
throwiing in a couple params to tell ML2 where to find ODL.

The deploy script is being written by Tim Rozet. I copied him too.

We have gotten RDO and ODL to play nice with each other and that deploy
script is the right way to make it happen.

OPNFV is working towards R1 and what is trying to be done will become
more stable as we get closer to R1

Dan