[Rdo-list] Create a link rdo-release-juno.rpm rdo.fedorapeople.org

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Tue Sep 30 05:11:31 UTC 2014

At https://review.openstack.org/#/c/123837/ we have the problem that we
want to document the usage of
https://rdo.fedorapeople.org/rdo-release.rpm for a specific release. At
the moment this is not possible because
https://rdo.fedorapeople.org/rdo-release.rpm always points to the latest
stable release.

Is it possible to cretae an additional link named rdo-release-juno.rpm
pointing to the latest available repository package?

rdo-release.rpm --> rdo-release-juno-1.noarch.rpm
rdo-release-juno.rpm --> rdo-release-juno-1.noarch.rpm
rdo-release-icehouse.rpm --> rdo-release-icehouse-4.noarch.rpm

This way we do not have to update the documentation after the release of
a new repository package and we have working links in older documents of
stable releases after a new release.

For example the links in
http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/yum/content/
will not work after the release of Juno.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect