[Rdo-list] RDO-related Meetups in the coming week (September 29, 2014)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 19:20:38 UTC 2014

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where RDO
enthusiasts will be gathering. If you know of others, please let me
know, and/or add them to http://openstack.redhat.com/Events

If you attend any of these meetups, please take pictures, and send me
some. If you blog about the events (and you should), please send me
that, too.

* Monday, September 29, Learn about OpenStack Heat and Docker,
Centennial, Colorado -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Denver/events/205445542/

* October 1-2, RDO Juno Milestone 3 test day, #RDO on Freenode IRC -
https://openstack.redhat.com/RDO_test_day_Juno_milestone_3

* Wednesday, October 1, 1st Tokyo OpenStack Meetup at Midokura -
http://www.meetup.com/Tokyo-OpenStack-Meetup/events/204771502/

* Thursday, October 2, OpenStack Neutron: Networking as a Service,
Auckland -
http://www.meetup.com/New-Zealand-OpenStack-User-Group/events/203803432/

* Thursday, October 2, South Bay OpenStack Meetup, Beginner track, SFBay
OpenStack - http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/150932712/

* Thursday, October 2, OpenStack Barbican, San Antonio, TX -
http://www.meetup.com/Alamo-City-Python-Group/events/210157372/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/