[Rdo-list] python-sqlalchemy is removed in epel

Liping Mao -X (limao - YI JIN XIN XI FU WU(SU ZHOU)YOU XIAN GONG SI at Cisco) limao at cisco.com
Mon Sep 29 03:04:47 UTC 2014

Hi ,

I find that python-sqlalchemy is removed from EL7, and in Juno repo, we have this rpm.
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-juno/epel-7/
But in icehouse for EL7 we do not have this.
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-icehouse/epel-7/
I think it will make packstack not work for icehouse EL7.

Icehouse EL7 works for me a few days ago, python-sqlalchemy is installed from EL7 at that time:

[root at rcehouse-rdo-centos7 ~]# yum list installed python-sqlalchemy
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities
* base: centos.mirror.facebook.net
* epel: mirror.nus.edu.sg
* extras: holmes.umflint.edu
* updates: mirror.acsnet.com
18 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Installed Packages
python-sqlalchemy.x86_64                                                                                            0.8.4-1.el7                                                                                             @epe

Should python-sqlalchemy also be added in icehouse repo?
Thanks.

Regards,
Liping Mao