[Rdo-list] Permission denied on console.log after failed migration

Elías David elias.moreno.tec at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 01:19:07 UTC 2014

Nevermind, if found out that the issue was not actually the vnc console.log
file, the issue was that the folder 'instances' of nova had incorrect
permissions, don't know who or what changed it, but that was it.

The message is somehow missleading but there you have it in case anyone has
the same issue.

--
Elías David.