[Rdo-list] Fwd: [OpenStack Marketing] Superuser Award Nominations Now Open!

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 14:54:23 UTC 2014

In case you haven't seen this, you should take a look at the below
email. This is a great opportunity to show off what you're doing with
OpenStack. And, of course, it's a chance for some shameless promotion of
RDO, too!

If you're not familiar with the SuperUser awards, watch this video of
the keynote from the last OpenStack summit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoP0erdr7No

If you're doing something interesting/exciting/cool/unique with RDO in
your organization, here's a chance to tell the world about it, and get
on the stage (or at least your video in the keynote) at the OpenStack
Summit in Paris in November. I'd be delighted to nominate you, if you're
uncomfortable nominating yourself. Please send me a note about how
you're using OpenStack to make your corner of the world a better place.

The deadline is the end of next week, so please don't wait. Get your
nominations in.