[Rdo-list] nova-docker

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 16:10:55 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 08, 2014 at 01:46:03PM +0200, ICHIBA Sara wrote:
> problem is that none of this containers is working. In the console it's
> said that the instances are runing but when I try to access the console I
> got those messages displayed...

nova-docker does not have support for remote consoles at this time
(since the remote console support is built around VNC access, and a
docker container does not have console that can be accessed using this
mechanism).

In theory the "nova console-log" output may provide a log of stdout
from the Docker container (I have not tested this myself, and I don't
have a nova-docker environment handy at the moment).

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | http://blog.oddbit.com/