[Rdo-list] nova-docker

ICHIBA Sara ichi.sara at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:46:03 UTC 2014

hello again,
Now I can launch instances in nova using the docker images I uploaded. The
problem is that none of this containers is working. In the console it's
said that the instances are runing but when I try to access the console I
got those messages displayed . If do have any idea that may help me , i'm
ready to try it. By the way, when I start normal vms and not containers ,
the VM starts normally without problem and I can ping it and do everything.
 [image: Images intégrées 1]