[Rdo-list] can't access quantum API from network host

Xin Zhao xzhao at bnl.gov
Thu Mar 13 19:24:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am re-installing a multi-host grizzly cluster, using quantum/OVS.

One thing strange is that quantum commands, like "quantum net-list",
fail to run on the network host, returned "403 Forbidden" error message.
But using the same admin credential, the quantum commands work from the
controller node.

It used to work before, with my previous install.  Should I be worried
about it ? Any suggestions on where to start to debug this?

Thanks,
Xin