[Rdo-list] [package announce] Icehouse-b2 EL7 packages

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 21:09:20 UTC 2014

On 03/04/2014 01:28 PM, Pádraig Brady wrote:
> The RDO Icehouse repositories have been updated to include the EL7 package set.

Awesome news, Pádraig!

/me trots off to install

On SELinux - I recommend to people who want to test this release to run
with it in permissive mode and contribute AVCs in the form of bugzillas[1]:

  - turn selinux in to permissive mode (setenforce 0)
  - file bugzillas with audit trails for separate services
    (if possible) against openstack-selinux in RDO bugzilla

Note that we use openstack-selinux as a catch-all for testing, but many
bugzillas will be moved to selinux-policy in EL7.

-- Lon

1. http://openstack.redhat.com/SELinux_issues