[Rdo-list] how to let cinder not in control node

Kun Huang gareth at openstacker.org
Wed Jun 25 06:42:04 UTC 2014

Hi Pádraig

Is it possible to add a config layer to describe the relationship
between role of nodes and services on it. It maybe look like:

config_controller_role = nova_api_server, glance_api_server,
neutron_api_server ....
config_compute_role = nova_computer, ovs, ...

and we could also describe the dependency relationship in configure
files or rpm spec so that the behaviors in packstack/plugins/*.py
could be much easier.