[Rdo-list] Icehouse Neutron DB code bug still persists?

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:57:03 UTC 2014

Hello Kuba,
Thanks for the reply.  I used the ml2 ini file as my core plugin per
the docs and did what you mentioned.  It resulted in a traceback
unfortunately.

Here is a specific accounting of what I did:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/86756/

So it looks like maybe there is an issue with the ml2 plugin as the
openstack docs cover it so far as how it works with the RDO packages.

Another admin reports that stuff "just works" in RDO packstack - maybe
there is some workaround in Packstack or maybe it uses another driver
and not ML2?

Thanks again,
 - Kodiak