[Rdo-list] ssh access to a fedora cloud image instance

Madko madko77 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:14:38 UTC 2014

thanks Assaf for the point. But When I try to connect to 169.254.169.254 on
the Cirros VM I only get a no route to host. On the Fedora VM, the
CloudInit seems to know the IP address of the metadata agent and try to
contact this IP (instead of 169.254.169.254). I can't recall where exactly
but I remember I read something about neutron doing some NAT with iptables
to forward the http request to the right address. How can I check this NAT
rules? I don't see anything like this with iptables.

Edouard Bourguignon