[Rdo-list] Glance does not save properties of images

Daniel Speichert daniel at speichert.pl
Wed Jan 29 14:30:56 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

These are required properties when adding any Glance image (disk_format and container_format). I was trying to set is_public through 'glance image-edit' and Horizon. The change seems to be accepted (no error) but on subsequent image-show it's just not there.

Registry and API are set up almost by defaults:
glance-registry.conf: http://pastebin.com/M7Ybjnf9
glance-api.conf: http://pastebin.com/5sPXr3mG

Regards,
Daniel Speichert