[Rdo-list] Glance does not save properties of images

Daniel Speichert daniel at speichert.pl
Mon Jan 27 15:40:01 UTC 2014

Hello,

On the stable release of Havana installed through RDO, when I create images, their properties (disk_format, container_format, is_public) are lost even when set (they must be set, otherwise glance-api wouldn't accept the request).

However, they are not saved to the database. When I modify database manually, they are visible correctly, but it is still not possible to modify them through Glance.

Do you have any idea if that might be some configuration error or maybe a bug in RDO packaging?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Daniel Speichert