[Rdo-list] CentOS 6.5 Guest image file available now

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Sat Jan 18 02:59:55 UTC 2014

On 01/17/2014 09:50 PM, Shake Chen wrote:
> I also have same question, whether support root disk resize?

In the RHEL qcow2 images we did not have the right dependencies packaged
up to provide disk resize/growroot.

Because the image jboggs created was based on the same kickstart recipe
as our RHEL qcow2 image, that is why that was omitted.

There's no reason the CentOS image shouldn't have those utilities
though, since there are packages available.  From a RHEL perspective
we're still working on importing those packages to be able to create
RHEL images with that functionality.

Lars, you were working on this, right?

Perry