[Rdo-list] First IRC RDO community meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 15:06:49 UTC 2014

Mike Burns and I have been meeting by phone for a few months to discuss
various things around the RDO community. This call has grown, and this
morning we moved it to IRC both to accommodate that growth and to make
what we're working on a little more transparent to the community. We're
going to do this regularly, 9am eastern time, on the #rdo channel on
Freenode.

The notes from this morning's chat are at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/rdo/2014-01-14/rdo_community_meeting.2014-01-14-14.02.html
... however, it appears that we didn't do the log bot commands
correctly, so I'll try to post a followup with the notes a little more
coherent. A full log is at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/rdo/2014-01-14/rdo_community_meeting.2014-01-14-14.02.log.html
but I don't expect anybody wants to read through that.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/