[Rdo-list] Bug for multinode deploy with packstack

Shake Chen shake.chen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 09:06:49 UTC 2014

Thanks

I have found many bug about mutinode setup and try to report it.

I can reproduce the bug.

http://paste2.org/dzGnB2Zt

I can provide any info if need.

Now I l can not login dashboard, debug show can not connect neutron,

so I need to ssh to neutron node add iptables rule

-A INPUT -s 172.18.1.12/32 -p tcp -m multiport --dports 9696,67,68 -m
comment --comment "001 neutron incoming 172.18.1.13"
-j ACCEPT

then work, I can login Dashboard.

--
Shake Chen