[Rdo-list] Bug for multinode deploy with packstack

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 05:33:43 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:49:38AM +0800, Shake Chen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Now I try to test mutinode deploy Opentack with packstack
>
> I use centos 6.5, GRE netwrok, two nic. (172.28.1.132 is my control node.)
>
> he bug is if you separate roles install like neutron in single node, and
> the control node not install compute service, the dashboard can not login,
> becasue the separate roles node, lack a iptables rule ,allow the control
> node access the roles node.

Thank you for trying this.

But it is hard to follow what you're saying.

That said, here's[1] my Neutron configs and iptables rules with GRE that
worked for me on Fedora.

Also, for future reference, please see this[2]. In short: providing
clear information gets you better responses.

  [1] http://kashyapc.fedorapeople.org/virt/openstack/neutron-configs-GRE-OVS-two-node.txt
  [2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BugFilingRecommendations

--
/kashyap