[Rdo-list] RabbitMQ issue when starting Nova service on compute node

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Mon Dec 8 16:38:49 UTC 2014

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your kind feedback, and sorry that I emailed my question
directly only to you without having rdo-list in Cc.

By the way for our meetup this week:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-X/events/210803792/

I wrote a short blog post for RDO single line installer:
http://cloudssky.com/en/blog/OpenStack-RDO-AIO-Single-Line-Installer/

and how to get Nova-Docker working on RDO Juno:
http://cloudssky.com/en/blog/Nova-Docker-on-OpenStack-RDO-Juno/

Thanks!
Arash