[Rdo-list] RabbitMQ issue when starting Nova service on compute node

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Sat Dec 6 01:44:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

For complete closure: the Swift issue was because there was an
unfinished install already, when I wiped everything clean and started
again, I got to a different error.

That error was mongod not starting; that was a known issue, solved in a
newer version of Packstack than what was in the RDO repo. The workaround
I used was to disable Ceilometer for the installation, as that was the
only think pulling in MongoDB.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338