[Rdo-list] Cheap, quiet hardware for a small RDO installation?

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 18:47:44 UTC 2014

> FWIW - does anyone know of a < $500 system (motherboard, cpu, power,
case) that can go to 64 GB?

*Qty.**Product Description**Savings**Total Price*1

[image: HEC Vigilance400 Black 0.5 mm Thickness SGCC MicroATX Mini Tower
Computer Case with Dual 8cm Fan, 2x USB2.0, Audio HP400 400W Power Supply]

HEC Vigilance400 Black Computer Case with Dual 8cm Fan, 2x USB2.0, Audio
<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811121125>
Item #:N82E16811121125
Return Policy: Iron Egg Guarantee Return Policy

$44.99

[image: Add HEC Vigilance400 Black Computer Case with Dual 8cm Fan, 2x
USB2.0, Audio to cart]
<http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/AddToCart.aspx?Submit=ADD&ItemList=N82E16811121125%7c1>
1

[image: AMD A8-5600K Trinity Quad-Core 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Socket FM2
100W Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD 7560D
AD560KWOHJBOX]

AMD A8-5600K 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with
DirectX 11 Graphic
<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16819113281>
Item #:N82E16819113281
Return Policy: Iron Egg Guarantee Replacement-Only Return Policy

$89.99

[image: Add AMD A8-5600K 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 Desktop APU (CPU
+ GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic to cart]
<http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/AddToCart.aspx?Submit=ADD&ItemList=N82E16819113281%7c1>
1

[image: GIGABYTE GA-F2A58M-DS2 FM2+ / FM2 AMD A58 (Bolton D2) Micro ATX AMD
Motherboard]

GIGABYTE GA-F2A58M-DS2 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16813128736>
Item #:N82E16813128736
Return Policy: Iron Egg Guarantee Return Policy

$58.99
$48.99

[image: Add GIGABYTE GA-F2A58M-DS2 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard to cart]
<http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/AddToCart.aspx?Submit=ADD&ItemList=N82E16813128736%7c1>
1

[image: AMD Reward Gift – Online Game Code]

AMD Reward Gift – Online Game Code
<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16800984009>
Item #:N82E16800984009
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy

$9.99

[image: Add AMD Reward Gift – Online Game Code to cart]
<http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/AddToCart.aspx?Submit=ADD&ItemList=N82E16800984009%7c1>*Grand
Total:*$183.97
( Micr ATX AMD APU based systems are really cheap these days...)

Next.