[Rdo-list] Request for testing: CentOS-7-x86_64 Generic Cloud image

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Wed Aug 27 17:37:29 UTC 2014

some more info, nova list gives me:

+--------------------------------------+-------------+--------+------------+-------------+-----------------------------------+
| ID                                   | Name        | Status | Task State
| Power State | Networks                          |
| 948961f3-ea67-4645-a502-5b395692dcb7 | CentOS7     | ACTIVE | -
 | Running     | csgnet=10.0.0.19                 |

I'm using RDO Havana with VLAN and it works like a charm for CentOS 6.5,
Atomic, Ubuntu and CoreOS.

Question: how can I dig deeper to find what's not working? Was the image
tested on Icehouse?

Thx!