[Rdo-list] Request for testing: CentOS-7-x86_64 Generic Cloud image

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:13:36 UTC 2014

So long as there's an info page on the website, (maybe a readme.txt in
the download dirs), and maybe it could be mentioned on the MOTD (like
Cirros), that'd probably cover all bases.  But that's just like, this
newb's opinion on it after searching around for login names on a
couple cloud images recently...

 - Kodiak