[Rdo-list] Request for testing: CentOS-7-x86_64 Generic Cloud image

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Aug 27 13:08:47 UTC 2014

On 08/27/2014 01:51 PM, Kodiak Firesmith wrote:
> Coming from the Redhat world I also assumed it would be 'cloud-user'...

we had a chat about this on the centos-devel list a while back, and then
we did some face2face questions at various events, the idea of going
with 'centos' seemed the most popular. Also, ar'nt the fedora images all
setup to default user to 'fedora' ?

the next thing then would be howto best communicate this... the AMI's,
Cloud setups in hpcloud, brightbox are all defaulting to 'centos' as
well going forward.. places like google-compute dont have a default
login, its whatever the  user sets up when they start the instance up.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh