[Rdo-list] RDO forum updates and spam

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Sat Sep 7 14:58:51 UTC 2013

Thanks Rich for cleaning up my Varnish mess (ahem) and sorting out this
bot issue!

We will still see some occasional bot spam because of some bots who got
through the registration process before we sorted this out but it should
be a relatively minor annoyance now.

Thanks again!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13