[Rdo-list] F19 + RDO Havana = No dashboard?

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 12:56:47 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 08:57:43AM +0100, Matthias Runge wrote:
> Just for reference, I'd strictly avoid setting
> ALLOWED_HOSTS=['*'] on a production system. Allowed hosts is a security
> setting.

I understand, although I wonder (and I see from the discussion that
I'm not the only one) if we have the necessary information available
during the packstack run to set this variable sanely.

It sounds like Julie's fix for the logging is probably the more
important fix here, since this will make the problem more obvious if
ALLOWED_HOSTS is either not set or set to an incorrect value.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com>