[Rdo-list] [rhos-list] Openstack Grizzly upgrade to Havana

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 10:29:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 10/21/2013 08:44 PM, Dan Smith wrote:
>> Trying to work out the upgrade order for the Nova API cells vs the
>> compute cells is one of our open questions....
>
> Yeah, I don't think I have anything to offer for this at the moment. The
> objects work we're doing upstream to make this work for nova itself will
> definitely help make this a reality, but I think the relatively small
> number of people deploying (and again, contributing to) cells means this
> doesn't get a lot of attention :(

Tim, if you, Jan or anyone else has suggestions for improving
http://openstack.redhat.com/Upgrading_RDO I would be very happy to see them.

Do you have in-place rolling upgrades working in your set-up?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13