[Rdo-list] Packstack woes - mysql-server to mariadb-server -- BZ -- 981116 [on F19]

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Fri Jul 5 15:25:25 UTC 2013

On 07/05/2013 07:02 PM, Jonathan Barber wrote:
> On 5 July 2013 13:27, Kashyap Chamarthy <kchamart at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> Really thanks for reporting all these issues, Jonathn.
>>

> My pleasure.
>
> Whilst we're here, does anyone know what the most appropriate method of
> raising problems with the F19 + packstack from the github repo is?

github does provide an issue tracking system, but I don't see

  https://github.com/stackforge/packstack

using github tracker, and the README doesn't say /where/ the bugs should be reported.

> The OpenStack page here:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Packstack
>
> says that the RH Bugzilla should be used "only to report bugs found in
> packages provided in Fedora or EPEL",

IMO, for now, it's just fine posting the bug in RH bugzilla -- if you mention all the
details, including the SHA1 sum of the commit you're using to test, I don't see why that
should be a problem at all.

Have a nice weekend.

--
/kashyap