[Rdo-list] Packstack woes - mysql-server to mariadb-server -- BZ -- 981116 [on F19]

Jonathan Barber jonathan.barber at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 13:32:32 UTC 2013

On 5 July 2013 13:27, Kashyap Chamarthy <kchamart at redhat.com> wrote:

> Really thanks for reporting all these issues, Jonathn.

My pleasure.

Whilst we're here, does anyone know what the most appropriate method of
raising problems with the F19 + packstack from the github repo is?

The OpenStack page here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Packstack

says that the RH Bugzilla should be used "only to report bugs found in
packages provided in Fedora or EPEL", and my puppet and git foo isn't great
enough to be able to fix some of the problems I'm hitting and know how to
submit them for review via the contributor route.

Cheers

--
Jonathan Barber <jonathan.barber at gmail.com>