[rdo-users] openstack centos 8

YATIN KAREL yatinkarel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 05:25:20 UTC 2021

Hi Ignazio,

Based on EOL Timelines of CentOS8  and OpenStack releases there are
slightly different plans for each release, you can find plans with respect
to different RDO releases wrt CentOS8 and CentOS8-stream at [1][2]. The
plans mentioned in the links are already in place.

Once CentOS9-stream is out can expect future releases on that, recent
discussion on that wrt plan can be found at [3].

[1] https://lists.rdoproject.org/pipermail/users/2021-January/000967.html
[2] https://blogs.rdoproject.org/2021/01/rdo-plans-to-move-to-centos-stream/
[3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/centos-stream-9-upstream

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 10:39 AM Ignazio Cassano <ignaziocassano at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone, I would like to know what is the future of centos in
> openstack. Will Centos 8 be used in openstack rdo anyway? Thank you
> Ignazio

Thanks and Regards
Yatin Karel