[rdo-users] RDO Virtual Get Together

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Wed Oct 28 22:49:54 UTC 2020

As 6 out of 7 responders have so far voted for next Thursday at 17:00 UTC,
I'm going to declare that as the time and date for the Get Together.
Chandan I hope you can still make it, as well as those of you who haven't
responded to the Doodle yet!

We will use https://bluejeans.com/185676370 for the Get Together.

Hope to see everyone there.

Amy (spotz)