[rdo-users] TripleO Monitoring Tool/Method

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Fri Oct 23 15:07:39 UTC 2020

Hi.

for STF deployment, you can follow the doc you linked.

Legacy refers to "old" monitoring, meaning ceilometer, aodh and gnocchi.

Depending on your setup, you'll also enable ceilometer for OpenStack
usage reporting.

Because you also would like to use cloudkitty, you will have to enable
gnocchi (iirc.) That is something you'll have to check.

Matthias